Make-Ahead Breakfast Ideas
A healthy breakfast is the best way to start the day, but mornings can be hectic and don’t always offer the luxury of creating an elaborate feast. The great news is breakfast is one of the easiest meals to prepare ahead of time, and including nutritional ingredients like wheat germ will help you start your day right.
Whether you want more time to linger over coffee with houseguests or just need a no-fuss dish for the kids before school, we have put together a list of our favorite make-ahead breakfasts. Keeping a list of easy make-ahead recipes in your arsenal is the key to calmer, more enjoyable mornings.
Savory Make-Ahead Breakfast Recipes:
- Zucchini, Gruyere and Wheat Germ Quiche
- Freezer Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sandwiches
- Kale and Feta Breakfast Casserole
Freezer-friendly Pancake Recipes:
- Homemade Frozen Pancakes in 5 Easy Steps
- Berry Delicious Wheat Germ Pancakes
- Blueberry Banana Ricotta Pancakes
Fruity Make-Ahead Breakfast Recipes:
- Overnight Refrigerator Steel Cut Oats with Blueberries
- Make Ahead Smoothies
- Blueberry Almond French Toast Bake
Freezer-friendly Baked Goods:
What are your favorite make-ahead breakfast recipes? We’d love to hear from you in the comments section!